Use OneLogin to help employees easily login to Officient's self-service.
About OneLogin listing
OneLogin is a cloud-based identity and access management provider that designs, develops, and sells a unified access management system platform to enterprise-level businesses and organizations.
- Click the installation button on the left.
- Set up a custom domain in Officient.
- Use the values supplied on the Officient SAML settings page to set up a SAML application in OneLogin using this guide.
- Gather the following values from the OneLogin application and add these to the Officient SAML settings page:
- Issuer URL
- SAML 2.0 Endpoint
- X.509 Certificate
- Direct your users to the custom domain page to sign in or use the OneLogin SAML 2.0 Endpoint to allow users to sign in directly from your portal.