Use SAML to help employees easily login to Officient's self-service.
About SAML listing
Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between parties, in particular, between an identity provider and a service provider.
- Click the installation button on the left.
- Set up a custom domain in Officient.
- Use the values supplied on the Officient SAML settings page to set up a SAML application in your identity provider of choice.
- Gather the following values from the identity provider's application and add these to the Officient SAML settings page:
- Identity Provider Issuer
- Single sign-on URL
- X.509 Certificate
- Direct your users to the custom domain page to sign in or use a link provided by the identity provider to allow users to sign in directly from your portal.